Friday, October 30, 2009

A note from Claudine

Hi Bob:

When you completed and distributed the video from the reunion I was proud owner of a DVD, VHS, and "other media" maybe system that was as old as the invention of DVD and really did not play other formats -- never mind what was advertised.

Consequently I had to watch the video on my computer. Great fun, but not quite the same as it would have been on the big screen. I have now sprung for a new piece of equipment and watched the Video on my large TV screen. What great fun. It was as if the party were yesterday.

Just wanted to say again what a wonderful production this was, what fun memories all captured for viewing all the years on the way to and in The Home when the time comes. We can show the other old folks what a great time we had in our younger years and especially at the reunion. By that time we will all think we looked pretty good too!

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hello Rex:

Since you guys are still good friends, I bet you somehow exacted revenge during the next 60 or so years.

Forgiveness does not appear to be part of the persona Weddle.

Claudine

No comments: