Sunday, October 4, 2009

A conversation between Jeanne Boyer and Bob Pflanz

I finally got on the blog and added it to my favorites, but now what? How does one go about adding one's two cents? I'm so timid about trying things on the computer?

Jeanne

Great, I'm glad you can now easily visit the site and read the comments. You can add comments (right under the slides of the reunion - at the top of the blog). Or you can send any comments you want to add to the blog through me. I have been copying and pasting anybody's notes straight from gmail to the blog (see notes from Claudine or from Harriet). Some people have figured out how to directly post comments (Rex and Doug Carlander) but most everyone else just sends it to me to post. You can send comments or pictures and I will add them to the blog. Don't be timid - you are among friends and we are all supportive of each other and really want to share.

Bob

No comments: