Saturday, July 4, 2009

a note from janey

Hi, Bob,

The blog is great. How do we add to it>

Here’s mine….

Claudine,I have very fond memories of your slumber parties in your attic-turned-amazing bedroom. Mary Lynn, I also loved your airplane room. It seemed so private, like adults would never bother us. Judy, I remember when we double dated to a formal dance and wore the same formal. Roger, you provided me with both my first cigarette and my first alcohol (which led to my throwing up on your convertible). Jeanne, do you remember that I borrowed our Annie costumes from Mrs. Greenlease, the mother of the kidnapped boy? Of course, I too remember the walking and I loved it. I remember walking home from movies at 31st and Troost. Bob, I love the music here. Dancing at sock hops and anywhere we could are great memories.

Janey

2 comments:

Bob Pflanz said...

janey,
you can add a note by clicking on add comment at the bottom of a posting. or you can sign in and add a new post or edit an existing post.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudine,

I'm sure I listed you as one of the authors on this site, so you just need to sign in as a contributor.
That will allow you to add a post (like Rex has). or you can add a comment to one of the postings (at the bottom of the post is a place to click - add comment).

to sign in, you click that spot at the upper right - then give your gmail account name and your password.
Now you should be taken to the site where you can create a NEW POST.
There is a place to list a title (date? regarding?)
then the place to add your thoughts which you can copy and paste from another document or compose right then.
when you have finished, you can preview and then publish post.

There is also a built-in spell checker.

I made everyone on the committee an author, able to add posts. But anyone should be able to add comments to the bottom of any post.

I hope that this is clear.
We can have up to 100 authorized authors on the site, so if you want to add someone, you can customize and add them.

Drop a note if you have any trouble.

Bob