Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A note from Jeanne (Ennis) Boyer

Janey saying she is not savey sent me into a tail spin. Is that one word or two? Whatever!

I have never blogged either. The fact that Janey is intimitated throws me for a bit of a loop. BUT, if I can send you stuff then I'm game. I just had a wonderful week with my daughter, her husband and the magnificent Graham (7 months old) here in Naples. My back is sore from picking up dead weight off the floor, my throat is sore from singing nursery songs and I'm close to clinical depression since they went back to Phoenix last Sat., but I'll ask them to send you photos and I'll add the words and you can do the magic. Assuming that is OK with you.

Hope all's well with you and your family. Thanks for all you do to keep us in touch. It's wonderful.

Jeanne

No comments: