Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm heading south!!

Yes, even I, the abominable snowman, have had it with the cold weather! I'm headed south for a few weeks to thaw out. I was late to join the annual migration, but it finally called me too. So many of you have already headed south to the warmth that there are just a few hale & hardy souls left here in the Midwest. Don't stop sending in your bits and pieces for the blog - I will still have access to the internet down in the borderlands, among the cactus and prairie flowers. Let us know what new and exciting events are happening in your lives or the lives of your kids and we will pass along the news. I'm headed down near Brownsville, Texas to see the great wall of Texas and vegetate with all the vegetables that grow there. It may not be as exciting as the mountains, but it will be warm. I'll let you know just how warm it is and how exciting it is when I get back. Enjoy the cold!

No comments: