Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sharon Reeves Robertson to Claudine

Hi,
You are welcome to forward "my reply to your reply" - Bob can surely figure out a way to add it to the blog.
Since I have never been much of an outdoors person (my idea of camping is the Holiday Inn - or better!), I can't say I envy you going on the raft trip. I can certainly identify with your dilema - too bad they haven't figured out a way to dehydrate wine so that you only have to add water (sounds "yucky")! After the last time I visited my grandbaby (20 months old), she was going through their recycling bin and pulled out a beer bottle and said, "DaDa" - then pulled out a soda can and said, "Mommy" and then pulled out a wine bottle and said, "MawMaw" - what does that say about how she remembers me???
Take care and have a great trip.
SHARON R.

No comments: