Monday, September 13, 2010

SAD NEWS from Jeanne Ennis Boyer regarding Bonnie Adams Woods

I have been trying for several weeks to reach Bonnie (Adams) Woods. Her daughter-in-law reached me today....

Bonnie is dying from problems with her heart (congestive issues) and kidney problems. It is not a new problem and she has chosen to do no more invasive proceedures. Hospice estimates she has three to five days to live.

She can not have visitors right now. I am thinking we need to put out the word as soon as it appears in the paper. Can you do that once we know when and where the service will be? I'm thinking of both the site you created and by regular e-mail for those that don't check the site on a regular basis. If you can't then I'll ask Janey.

That's four classmates since the reunion that I'm aware of. Makes me sad.

No comments: