Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking forward to summer reports

I've just seen a letter from Claudine about her and Rodney's adventure into Tunisa. It's worth looking forward to. We keep finding out about hidden talents that many of our classmates have. Twila is a painter. Claudine is a writer. Many of us are adventurers. All of us are readers.

Once she sends me the pictures to go with it, I will publish it here on the blog.

I know that many of you are having wonderful adventures too, but are afraid to share them with the rest of us. I, for one, get a voyeuristic kick out of reading about other people's escapades and I'm sure that many others do too. Just send in those cards and letters and pictures and let us know what new and exciting places and things you have enjoyed seeing.

We all need a little adventure in our lives.
Life is too short not to reach out and enjoy it.

Bob Pflanz

No comments: