Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doug Carlander is still a Tiger!

Dear Bob,

This past Memorial Day I ran the Bolder Boulder Race with my nine year old grandson along with 54,000 other runners. It is a 10k (6.2 mile) run through the streets of Boulder, Co. I had worked at the Bolder Boulder before but in my over 30 years of living and working in the Boulder area had never felt I could run the race. It was quite an experience and one that I would recommend to anyone in the area on a Memorial Day to join. I plan to run in it again next year. It is an event when all the crazies in Boulder come out.

Doug (Tiger) Carlander


(note from Bob) Remember that Boulder is higher than Denver, so this is quite a feat for us lowlanders to admire.

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Hi Doug.

I am very very impressed with your run, especially at that altitude. Makes me feel old and tired.

Claudine